Wednesday 22 January 2014

AN ODE TO THE 1975

IMAGES SOURCED FROM TUMBLR

This post is something a little bit different, but because I've recently made the decision to adapt this blog into more of a lifestyle kind of genre, as opposed to just beauty, I think it's quite fitting. Music plays such an important part in everyone's lives that I think it's important to share things your loving and bands/artists you are really enjoying, as you could really open someone else's eyes to that sound, which truly is something amazing. 

That being said, I wanted to share with you one of my recent obsessions…this post is for anyone who has yet to come across the amazing band that are The 1975. If you have not yet heard their music, I urge you to listen to the track I have posted below, Girls. 

The band are from the UK and last year rose to massive fame with their debut album, The 1975, grabbing the number 1 spot on it's release in September. I've been a huge fan since then, and their music really is something different, something that's hard to describe. It just makes me happy, which is the main thing. The lyrics are beautiful and I literally love every single track on the album, which is something that is quite rare for me! 

Trust me, just give them a listen. I can assure you, you won't regret it. Though I will say, prepare to become hooked and sucked into the mysterious world and mind of the incredibly talented and intelligent lead singer Mr Matthew Healy - you have been warned…

  

No comments:

Post a Comment