Sunday 22 December 2013

CHRISTMAS BEAUTY WISHLIST



I don't know about you but I tend to find people are less accustomed to buying beauty gifts for their loved ones around Christmas time. I can understand this to a point as there are so many beautiful gifts out there nowadays to cater to all price ranges, but for me, beauty products always take pride of place on my wish list, especially this time of year! And the first thing I think of to buy people is always related to beauty in some way too, whether they like it or not my friends and family often unwrap something picked by me from the thousands of temptations on offer at Feel Unique.

So that being said, I thought I'd share with you the more luxurious picks have made it on to my Christmas wishlist this year…



No comments:

Post a Comment